Friday, June 30, 2006

I HATE COCROACHES!

Until now, i could count how many cocroaches I had seen in my life on one hand. Now I see them on a regular basis. I never saw them until the pest control guy came and sprayed my apartment. I guess he brought all of them out from their homes. I clean my kitchen daily and make sure that I dont leave any food out, but obviously that isnt working. They are extremely fast little critters. If I dont grab them the second they appear I end up chasing them around the kitchen. The other night I saw one on the counter so I yelled for Josh to come and kill it. By the time Josh got into the kitchen the cocroach had crawled into the oven. Josh laughed cuz I was so mad that it had got away before we were able to kill it, he didnt understand why I just didnt kill it when I saw it. He's right, I probably should have killed it then, but it was the second one I had seen that day and I was just so angry about it being there. So to take revenge on the cocroach, I turned the oven on to 500 degrees. I hope it burned up in there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice one Jamie. Now you have to cook your food with cockroach guts!!

Amber said...

I would have turned the oven on also but Angie definately has a point. My house has carpet beatles everywhere, I hate bugs!!!