She does so good in the Boppy! I'm excited for Grant to finally get his big'ole noggin' stable enough to sit in his. We SERIOUSLY need to go walking in the mornings or something! I'm not kidding! I need to lose this baby fat ASAP!
Jamie, Christi was in town this weekend and was telling me about your blog and little girl, I had to look! I haven't seen you forever it seems like! Your daughter is adorable and I just love her name! It's crazy to see everyone having families but it is seriously the best! I love being a mommy too! Check out our blog! Jessica(McLelland)
Jamie I was wondering where you got zoie's headband in these recent picks. I love it and jessica doesn't have any for annabelle yet. zoie is so cute and is growing so fast. Can't to see you guys this weekend and baby zoie.
jamie we are having a party on Saturday at Peter Piper I know that you are excited for their yummy pizza. There are too many mosquitoes at my house to have it here.
Ok, so I have to tell you- the top picture with Zoie's mouth wide open is HILARIOUS! If it wasn't creepy to have somebody else's child on your desktop, that'd totally be mine if Grant wasn't already there. AWESOME!
P.S. Hope the blessing went well and you guys had a great time in Arizona! Lucky!
Hey Jamie! Your little Zoie is such a cutie! I was just looking through your pictures, looks like you guys are doing great. I noticed that both of our families have a Crew, Chloe, and a Zoie. How crazy is that?!
8 comments:
sooo cute!! Can't wait to see her again this weekend
She does so good in the Boppy! I'm excited for Grant to finally get his big'ole noggin' stable enough to sit in his. We SERIOUSLY need to go walking in the mornings or something! I'm not kidding! I need to lose this baby fat ASAP!
Jamie,
Christi was in town this weekend and was telling me about your blog and little girl, I had to look! I haven't seen you forever it seems like! Your daughter is adorable and I just love her name! It's crazy to see everyone having families but it is seriously the best! I love being a mommy too! Check out our blog! Jessica(McLelland)
Jamie
I was wondering where you got zoie's headband in these recent picks. I love it and jessica doesn't have any for annabelle yet. zoie is so cute and is growing so fast. Can't to see you guys this weekend and baby zoie.
Too cute!! I cant believe how big she is getting. They grow way too fast.
jamie we are having a party on Saturday at Peter Piper I know that you are excited for their yummy pizza. There are too many mosquitoes at my house to have it here.
Ok, so I have to tell you- the top picture with Zoie's mouth wide open is HILARIOUS! If it wasn't creepy to have somebody else's child on your desktop, that'd totally be mine if Grant wasn't already there. AWESOME!
P.S. Hope the blessing went well and you guys had a great time in Arizona! Lucky!
Hey Jamie! Your little Zoie is such a cutie! I was just looking through your pictures, looks like you guys are doing great. I noticed that both of our families have a Crew, Chloe, and a Zoie. How crazy is that?!
Post a Comment