Monday, June 02, 2008

Josh and I went into the city to walk around and do a little bit of touring and we had so much fun! We started our day off by going to Ellen's Stardust Diner. The food was just ok but the entertainment was great! All of the waiters sing and dance for you while you eat! Zoie was having the time of her life! She just sat there clapping her hands and smiling the whole time! After lunch we went to the huge F.A.O Schwarz store. We put Zoie down and she walked directly over to a little stuffed puppy dog and she carried it around with her the entire time we were in the store. I felt bad taking it from her so I bought it and she is loving it. She sleeps with it and whenever we leave the house she takes it with her. Anyway, at the toy store we went up to the big piano that is on the move BIG and played on it for a little while. After the toy store we went down to china town to check out the bargans. I enjoy bargaining with the people to see how much I can get them to drop the price and then leave without buying anything. Some of those Asians can get really mad! My mom knows what I am talking about!:) We grabbed some new york pizza and then hopped on the subway and headed home! It was a fun day and I especially loved spending it with Josh and Zoie!

ps. One of the highlights of the day included spotting The Naked Cowboy and The Naked Cowgirl in Times Square. We got a picture with the cowgirl and she seriously is so old and gross. She should NOT be wearing what she is wearing! We also saw Sabra from So You Think You Can Dance walking around Soho! I love that show so I was pretty excited when I saw her, but I was too shy to ask for a picture.....now I am mad at myself!






1 comment:

karen said...

Sounds like you had fun after we left! WE had a great time in NY, it waS fun having so many tour guides. Where's your family pictures? If you did'nt have your camera you can get some from your sisters, I saw Amber has already posted some. These are great memories to have, I love being with the family! We already miss little Zoie and can't wait to see you guys in california!!!