Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter 2009

We had a great Easter this year! Zoie was lucky to get a fun package from grandma Adair a few days before Easter and she loved it! She was so excited to find her "nandies", baby, and her new play cell phone. She also got a few more fun things from the easter bunny on easter. Zoie looked so cute in her new Easter dress at church.... and she is finally letting me do her hair! YEAH! She doesn't look like an orphan anymore! After church we got together with some friends for a fun easter dinner. We went to our friend's parent's house that live nearby and the kids loved running around the back yard. It was Zoie's first time on a trampoline and she loved it! She also loved putting her feet in their pool and splashing the water. It was a great day and I am sad Easter is already over! Here are a ton of fun pictures to document our day!

Zoie opening up her package from grandma..



The Easter bunny came!







At the house we went to they had this huge dog and Zoie loved it!


Easter egg hunt! Once Zoie realized the eggs had candy in them she went crazy looking for them!





8 comments:

karen said...

Hi Jamie, Zoie looks sooo cute! She looks so cute with her little ponytails! Isn't it fun to do her hair, looks like you had a fun Easter, but we sure missed you guys. Tell Josh Good luck on his finals.

Amber said...

Cute pictures Zoie is getting so big. I love her dress.

Kristen Lane said...

HEY! Cute pictures.....Zoie looks so old now with her little ponytails! Looks like you guys had a fun easter and I had no idea you lived so close to Alyssa and Shannon til a few days ago. Well I hope things are going good for you.

The Wonnacotts said...

Jamie, Zoie looks so old! She not a little baby anymore! I love her face in the last picture with the water..... but you should come visit Provo. haha I know you miss it! Oh and by the way, your hair is so long! You look beautiful as ever!

Jen said...

So cute! I love the pic of her running w/ her easter basket:)

Tim and Jennifer said...

That dress is SO cute. She looks so much older to me.

Luke and Kristin Rudelich said...

Jamie...I am so glad that I got to see Zoies Easter dress,so freakin cute!!!

thegreatestshowonearth said...

Zoie is getting so big AND is SO cute! How are you guys doing? I am sure I will make it out to California sometime this summer- when I do we need to get together!