Monday, July 27, 2009

Zoie is at the funnest stage right now! She says the funniest things and makes me laugh all the time! Tonight we were having family home evening and for the closing song we were singing "I Am A Child of God". We don't sing this song very often so I didn't think she would know it, but to my surprise she knew about half of the words. ( I guess she IS paying attention in nursery!) I thought it was so sweet that it made me tear up a little bit. Josh told Zoie that she needed to go and give mom a big hug and kiss so she ran over to me and gave me the sweetest little hug and kiss. When she pulled away she looked up at me, put her little hand into a fist, and said "pound it". SERIOUSLY!? We were having a mother/daughter moment and she wanted me to pound her fist. Josh and I looked at each other and just started laughing! You never know what is going to come out of her mouth!

5 comments:

The Wonnacotts said...

haha you are kidding. She is so hysterical!

beth said...

Rock on!

Jen said...

Oh It is seriously such a fun age. We are getting the same stuff over here. The personality it such fun!

Kelli said...

So funny!

Jess said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Today! Hope you are haveing a great day- Love you!
Brandon, Jess, Britt and the little guys =]