Monday, May 24, 2010

What we have been up to....

I am really enjoying baby Zack and loving the newborn stage! He is so cute! We absolutely adore him. Zoie is doing so well with him. If he is ever on the ground she gets in his face and says "Hi baby Zack" and then she proceeds to make monkey noises. I'm not sure why, but she does it daily. Its pretty cute. One day I walked in on her singing "I am a child of God" to him. It was so sweet. She really is such a good big sister. On Saturday Zack turned 1 month old. I am a little sad about this. I wish babies didn't have to grow up so fast! He is starting to smile and sleep much better at night! Here are a few pictures that we have taken over the past couple of weeks...

Such a little Stud!


Zack's first trip to the beach! It was a cold and windy day so we weren't there very long.

This is what he has to look forward to with his big sister.....

He is so cute, even when he is screaming!!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Love the picture of him in the stroller. Hilarious. He is so handsome.

Amber said...

he is so cute we can't wait to meet him.