Last Mothers Day I went to the Ellen's Mother's Day show. At the show they gave us an "I love Ellen" onsie for our baby. I kind of forgot about the onsie and it got shoved in Zack's drawers and he never wore it. The other day I got an email from the show asking me to send in a picture of my baby wearing the onsie. Its a size 3-6 month. Zack wears 12-18 months. Somehow I managed to fit his chunky little body into it and we had a fun little photo shoot.
Zack HATES standing. Im starting to think he may never take his first steps. The only reason he stood for this picture was because he also HATES grass and he was freaking out when I sat him in it.
His knee's finally touched the grass and he was NOT happy!
I started to play peek-a-boo and I got this cute picture. Im pretty sure this is the one I will be sending in to the show.
Zoie was being so sweet this afternoon. Im glad I caught this once in a lifetime touching brother and sister moment.
No more pictures!
3 comments:
Love the one you chose to send in. adorable!
So cute!! I love his chunky legs. I"m so excited to see you tomorrow!!!!
He's the cutest ever!
hope you guys are doing great!!
Post a Comment