On June 17th Zoie turned 4! I can't believe I have a four year old. Zoie has looked forward to this day for a LONG time. My parents came into town for the occasion and Zoie was so excited! We started the day off going to breakfast. Papa decided that Zoie needed to eat a giant cupcake for breakfast....she thought that was pretty awesome:) After breakfast we headed home to get ready for her party! After seeing Toy Story 3 last summer she decided that she wanted a Jessie party. When she decided this her birthday was 9 months away. I figured that by the time her birthday came around she would forget about Jessie and want a princess party, I was wrong! She never forgot about her Jessie party and we had so much fun planning it! I let her pick which friends to invite, what food we would eat and what kind of cake she wanted. We went with the cowgirl theme and gave each little girl their own cowboy hat. We ate pizza, watermelon and drank juice boxes. She had a chocolate cake with sprinkles and we made little party bags to give to her friends. I let the girls make their own pizza and while they baked they colored pictures of Jessie. We played pin the tail on Bullseye and popped balloons filled with candy. It was a great day! We love our little Zoie!
Birthday girl!
Zoie and her cute Fancy Nancy doll from Grandma and Papa
Lila, Zoie, Finnley and Bree
A few of Zoie's Favorites right now......
Favorite Color: pink
Favorite Candy: Starburst
Favorite Princess: Belle
Favorite Dinner: Chicken
Favorite Fruit: Watermelon
Favorite Movie: Beauty and the Beast
Favorite thing to do: Go to the park
Favorite Place to go: Disneyland
No comments:
Post a Comment