Monday, February 06, 2012

A little excitement at the baby factory....

Last Wednesday around 5:30pm I was making dinner and my kids were playing in the bath.  I got a knock on my door and was surprised to see a police officer telling me that I needed to get out of my house because there was a possible fire in another apartment.  I ran into the bathroom and got my kids out of the bath and then we joined the rest of our complex out front.  There was a lot of smoke but once they got inside the apartment they discovered that it was just some hard boiled eggs that were left on the stove by an older woman that forgot about them and left.  Zoie now thinks that old people cant do anything and that they are really bad "cookers."

  One of our neighbors got his camera out and took a few pictures while we were waiting to be told that we could go back into our apartments.....


For once the crazies at the hospital across the street were looking at us instead of us looking at them.

Isn't Zoie's outfit amazing?  We were in a hurry while getting dressed.  


My favorite comment of the day came from a fireman staring at all of the chaos we call our kids.....

Me: Lots of kids, huh?

Fireman: Ya, where do they all live?

Me: Here

Fireman: What is this, a baby making factory?

Me: Ya pretty much.

2 comments:

Jen said...

"baby making factory". haha:)

Kelli said...

too funny!