I can't believe how much Luke has changed in the past 2 weeks. He has started taking a bottle, grabbing for things, eating solid food, got his first tooth, rolling all over the place, and last night he slept through the night for the very first time! I woke up feeling so refreshed after only 6 hours of sleep! I guess that shows how sleep deprived I have been.
We just recently started putting all 3 kids together in the same room at night. Up until then Luke slept in a pack n play in our room. Since we moved him into his crib he has slept so much better. Although, I missed hearing him breath at night and scratch the sheets to put himself to sleep. I kind of got attached to him sleeping near me.
We waited to put him in the kids room since Zack plays in his room for up to an hour when we put him to bed. I was afraid of him waking Luke up, so we just kept Luke in our room. Zack is getting better so we decided to give it a try and it has worked out great! The downside is that the other night Zack and Luke woke each other up twice......oh how I dream of having 3 bedrooms! Someday, hopefully sooner than later!
Luke is such a sweet little guy. He has big blue eyes and a smile that is infectious. He loves sticking his tounge out. He loves eating his fist. He has crazy reddish hair.
We love him way too much......if that is possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment