She's sweet, sassy and a better mom than I am. Zack absolutly adores her and will do anything she tells him to....even if it means sitting still while she puts every single hair clip we own in his hair. She LOVES going to school and misses it on the weekends. Her memory is amazing. If I tell her we are going to do something, I better follow through with it because she will not forget!
She loves going on mommy/daughter dates and asks to go on them regularly. I love it. We usually get yogurt or something simple, but we always have a great time. She is my little sidekick. She loves to shop but is extremely picky about what she wears. She has a very funky style.
She is more healthy that I am. She can eat 1 bite of something sugary and sweet and be done...she gets that from her father:) Her teacher at school told her that the skin of an apple is healthy so even though she doesn't like the skin, she eats it. She works out with me regularly and she can keep up! It is pretty amazing. She has a 6 pack that I am jealous of...again that is something that comes from her father:)


No comments:
Post a Comment