On June 17 my Zoie turned 6! How is that even possible? For some reason 6 sounds so much older that 5. Maybe its the fact that she suddenly can do pretty much everything on her own and I am needed less and less. Or maybe its the fact that she is getting ready to go into first grade! Whatever it is, I don't really like it. I wish she could just stay my little girl forever!
On Zoie's birthday I let her call the shots. We pretty much did whatever she wanted. We started the day off with swimming lessons followed by lunch at Subway. We can home and after showering and getting ready, we set up a giant craft table. She wanted to craft all day long....so that is what we did! We painted, colored, made bracelets, and played with a few of her new birthday presents. We had pizza for dinner and when dad got home from work we ended the day with frozen yogurt. She said ti was the perfect birthday!
Starting the morning off right with a cinnamon roll
First thing in the morning. This picture cracks me up. SMILE!
She has been begging for this super random giraffe. She was so excited for it!
We threw Zoie a birthday party on the Saturday before her birthday. We invited all of the little girls from her school class and had a great time! Zoie is very "artsy". She loves to color and create. So I decided to go with "art" as our theme. We decorated masks, made bracelets, painted small flower pots and later planted a purple little flower in the pot. Zoie loves pinatas so even thought that didn't really go with the theme, we went with it. It was a fun afternoon and Zoie loved it!







No comments:
Post a Comment