
After a 30 hour journey in 1.5 days Josh and I finally made it back to good old PROVO!! It was great getting back to our apartment and back to Cafe Rio! We really missed good mexican food when we were in Maryland! We have been here for about 2 weeks now and Josh is busy with school and I am looking for a job. Life is good! We finally got our new mac computer today and I absolutly love it! I am having so much fun with it! I took the picture above from the web cam. I found a cool program called photo booth that lets me take crazy pictures! I had too much fun doing this! I caught myself laughing out loud a few times! Anyway, I hope everyone is doing great!
2 comments:
Fun computer. That is one scary looking picture.
I was just showing Brody this picture and he keeps pointing to it saying chicken. I think you remind him of his pets!
Post a Comment