Monday, October 02, 2006

It's been a while since I last wrote so I thought I would update everyone on my life! Well, I finally got a job!! I will be working at an Aveda salon in the mall. I am really excited but a little bummed that I wont be starting till next week. So until then, I am trying to stay busy and not spend too much money! Josh is staying very busy with school. He has three midterms this week so he is spending a lot of time studying. This past weekend Josh and I went up to Salt Lake for his mission reunion. It was fun meeting some of the guys he served with. We also had three boys staying with us over the weekend. It was pretty crowded in our little house. It was a party! On Saturday we went up to Salt Lake and the boys went to priesthood meeting while I met a friend at the mall! It was a fun and very eventful weekend! The weather up here is changing and the leaves are beautiful! I love this time of year!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Jamie How is your new Job going? Update your BLOG!