Our life has been pretty crazy the past week so I havent had time to blog! Last weekend we spent some time in Arizona and then this past week my parents were up here in Provo helping Ashton get moved into her dorm! It was fun having some family up here. We are so excited for Ashton to be living up here now! Zoie will finally get to know one of her aunts! Zoie is getting so big. She has started laughing and it is so cute! Josh starts school tomorrow so our life will finally get some structure again! This summer has been pretty crazy but it has been great!
5 comments:
I hear ya! I'm excited for the structure, but really appreciate the unstressed time we have with Michael. It'll be hard, but worth it in the end. I'm also taking a class, so it'll be hard to juggle it all, but I gotta keep truckin'! I'm also going to be taking a "deep water aerobics" class 3 times a week for some additional cardio. You should check it out and maybe do it with me! FUN!! (aerobics.byu.edu)
The pictures are cute! I'm still jealous you've gotten to go home so much in the last while. I'll FINALLY get to go Oct. 13.
She's starting to look more like you to me! i can't believe how fast she changes. How fun to be in AZ again!
Love the pictures. Zoie is really changing. How's Ashton? Did you feed her on Sunday? If not you will be!
i cant believe you little sister is in college! crazy. cute pics of zoie.
I know Josh from Snowflake. I was just checking out your blog and it looks like you guys are doing great.
Post a Comment