Where has the time gone? I can't believe Zoie is already three months old!! When Zoie was born she wore preemie clothes for the first couple of weeks. The other day I was putting them away and I couldn't believe that she used to fit into them!! She has gotten so big! The past three months have been great and I absolutly love being a mom. One of my favorite things about Zoie is that when she is finished eating she looks up at me and gives me the biggest smile!! Today while I was feeding her she loaded her pants! After she was done eating she did her normal routine of giving me a big smile, but this time she also left me a little suprise on my clothes!! Somehow her poop went out the back of her diaper and into my lap. She hardly got any on herself!! It was awesome. I cherish moments like this! Just kidding:) Anyway, here are a few pictures of our cute little girl!!
Monday, September 17, 2007
Zoie is Three Months Old!!
Where has the time gone? I can't believe Zoie is already three months old!! When Zoie was born she wore preemie clothes for the first couple of weeks. The other day I was putting them away and I couldn't believe that she used to fit into them!! She has gotten so big! The past three months have been great and I absolutly love being a mom. One of my favorite things about Zoie is that when she is finished eating she looks up at me and gives me the biggest smile!! Today while I was feeding her she loaded her pants! After she was done eating she did her normal routine of giving me a big smile, but this time she also left me a little suprise on my clothes!! Somehow her poop went out the back of her diaper and into my lap. She hardly got any on herself!! It was awesome. I cherish moments like this! Just kidding:) Anyway, here are a few pictures of our cute little girl!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
What happened to the wager family blog????
Jamie she is getting so big! hope everything went good for
josh today1
I like the background on your blog! Love the pics of Zoie!
Jamie
Zoie looks so beautiful in those pictures. I can't believe she is already 3 mos. I need to come over and visit again to see that cute little girl. Hope your having a great week.
shes so cute! so long and skinny.
Jamie, She is a mini you in some of the pics!! how cute she is!! How do I make my blog look as fun as yours? Where did you get that background? -jess
HEY! YOU DON'T KNOW ME...I WENT TO SCHOOL WITH JOSH..I RAN ACROSS YOUR WEBITE ON SOME OTHER SNOWFLAKE PEOPLE'S BLOGS! YOUR DAUGHTER IS ADORABLE! CONGRATS..I DIDN'T KNOW JOSH WANTED TO DO DENTAL SCHOOL--LET HIM KNOW I JUST FINISHED DENTAL HYGIENE SCHOOL...ITS A GREAT FIELD! TAKE CARE! WWW.RUBALCAVAFAM.BLOGSPOT.COM
Post a Comment