Thursday, December 20, 2007

Zoie is six months old!

Zoie turned 6 months on Monday! We went to her doctors appointment on Tuesday and she is healthy and happy! She weighs 13lbs 5.5 ozs(7th percentile) and is 25.5 inches long (50 percentile). She was so good at her appointment. She just smiled at the doctor and nurse. The doctor couldn't believe that she is already crawling and pulling her self up onto things! Today she was being so cute in the bath so I took a few pictures! She loves bath time. She just crawls around trying to get all of her toys. Anyway, things are going good here. Josh is taking a final right now and then he only has one more to go! 6 finals in 5 days is no fun! Tomorrow afternoon will be a great day! Im excited to have my husband back for a few weeks before next semester begins! We are excited to see friends and family for Christmas!



I just love those little buns!

8 comments:

The Wonnacotts said...

These are so cute. You should be a photographer Jam. I love my little Zo Zo!

Kristen Lane said...

HEY! I think Zoie is the cutest little girl ever! I can't believe how little she is....and that she's already crawling so well.

Shannon said...

She is too cute! Love those naked pictures!

Tim and Jennifer said...

What fun pictures! She looks cute in her red dress as well. Have a Merry Christmas!

The Urling Family said...

Little Zoie is so cute!! She is so little, I love her in her red Christmas dress! Will can't believe that Josh is a daddy! Have a Merry Christmas! Check out our blog!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jamie,
I love the blogging world! I just found yours and had so much fun looking at all your pictures! Your little Zoie is absolutely adorable!! I'd love to hear from you and email you an invite to our blog! Tiffany (Freeman) Jennings tfrmn19@yahoo.com

Brittney said...

Hey Josh how are ya man? This is Dusty Hatch. My wife was blog hopping and she said that she found your blog. What are you guys up to these days? Where you living? If you want you can check out our blog that my wife does. it is rockinandarollindbb.blogspot.com
Leave us a comment if you check it out!

mattnbeth said...

i love the bum picture. and i cant believe shes already crawling! thats crazy. shes a little squirt!