Saturday, January 05, 2008

Christmas 2007



I can't believe Christmas has already come and gone this year! Before we left for Arizona Josh, Zoie, and I had our own little Christmas. We went to dinner at P.F. Changs, took Zoie to get her picture taken with Santa, and had our own little gift exchange. It was fun starting a few little traditions with our own little family! On December 22 we drove down to Arizona to be with Josh's family for Christmas. We spent the holiday at his grandparents cabin in Pinetop. It was my first Christmas away from home so it was kinda hard not being with my family, but we had fun and we enjoyed having a white christmas!

3 comments:

Kristen Lane said...

Looks like you guys had such a good Christmas!... and a white one too! I love all those pictures of Zoie and you look so good in the pictures too!

Tim and Jennifer said...

Cute pics! I'm glad you got to spend time with both families! I'm just sitting here, watching my belly get bigger...

mattnbeth said...

zoies christmas dress is so cute. i love the pic of you and her on christmas sunday.