Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I've been Tagged!

Ten years ago...
I was 13 so I was in eighth grade trying to fit in with the cool kids. Junior High was an awkward time and one of my most memorable moments was riding home on the bus everyday with the kids that lived on the indian reservation. I sat in the back of the bus and ate my twizzlers nibs and basically died of heat cuz riding a bus with no A/C in the wonderful AZ heat is brutal.

5 things on my to do list today:
1. Laundry
2. grocery shopping
3. go to mothers group
4. take a walk with Zoie (its actually sunny today!)
5. make dinner

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Diet coke
2. cinnamon bears
3. watermelon
4. hot tamales
5. red grapes

What I would do if I was suddenly a billionaire..
1. Go shopping
2. Get a house
3. Pay for dental school in cash
4. Travel the world

5 places I've lived...
1. Mesa, AZ
2. Provo, UT
3. Silver Spring, MD
4. New York in April
5. California in September

Jobs I've had...
1. Adair Plumbing (i didn't do much so I'm not sure I should count it)
2. Cheer coach
3. personal trainer
4. hair stylist
5. mom and wife

5 things you don't know about me...
1. I am training to run the Salt Lake City marathon in April
2. I ran the St. George marathon
3. I can't wink
4. I really enjoy photography
5. I love shoes and purses

Now I tag... Ashton, Angie, Amber, and Shannon.

5 comments:

Taryn said...

way to go...you're running another marathon. you are my idol!

Anonymous said...

wow, i can't believe you can't wink!! you should post a video of that! kind of embarassing that my 21 month old son has made whistling sounds and i can't even whistle. oh well, huh?

Becca said...

Jamie and Josh, it's been a while. Zoie is getting so big! We hope everything is going good up there. Like you said in one of your blogs...az is great!

Brooke said...

That's cute that you can't wink!

Shannon said...

I'll get right on that dont worrry!