Thursday, May 01, 2008
We are all adjusting to our new life here in New York just great! We haven't ventured out into the city yet cuz I need to figure out the buses and subways first, but i'm sure we will make it there soon. The busy selling summer started on Monday and it has been crazy ever since! Its a good night if Josh is home before eleven! Zoie and I have fun playing with the other wives and kids that are here. I was a little worried about how Zoie would sleep once we got here since she is sleeping in her pack and play rather than her crib, but she has done amazing! Her room gets tons of light so I put her in her closet and every night so far she has slept for at least 12 hours! She has also been taking two, two hour naps every day! She is loving roaming around our apartment and getting into everything! She is also becoming a pretty good walker. She still crawls, but she is starting to walk more and more every day! Today she did the funniest thing..... I was taking a shower and she was just playing with all of my stuff in the bathroom. I looked over and she was unrolling the entire roll of toilet paper into a big pile on the ground. I told her to stop and she just looked at me like "whatever mom, your taking a shower so what are you going to do about it", she was right, I didn't want to get out so I let her continue on with her mess making self. Well, I was washing my face so my eyes were closed and when I opened them I had a friend in the shower with me! I didn't know she could crawl into the tub, but she found a way! When I saw her she looked up at me with the biggest smile and just started laughing and clapping her hands! I let her just play in there with her clothes on until I was done and then I stripped her down and gave her a bath. I can't believe how big she is getting. It amazes me how fast she is learning things!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I think every kid had a toilet paper roll picture! Is she playing with her clothes in the tub?? So cute! Can't wait to see more pics of your life in NY
ha ha!
i'm glad you guys are settling in.
awww these pictures are so cute! I'm glad Zoie'sleeping for you. I miss you guys!
Jamie, I just found your website and how cute is your little family!
ps. Emily Rogers Malinka
that is so funny, iris and tim currently reside near the manhattan side of the george washington brige... the little red light house side. maybe we can just walk across and meet in the middle.(i was just kidding but i feel it necessary to explain that to you and your marathon self). i am coming on the 19th.
That is hillarious! Smart kid I can't believe she got in there herself!
My heavens that is shower story is so cute! I can't beleive she sleeps 12 hrs at night and 2- 2hr naps, that is awesome. I usually get 6hrs at night and a twenty min nap and an hour nap. I bet you get a lot done in the day. That must be so fun being in New York. I would love to go there some day. Zoie is getting so big. Keep having fun:)
Awww.... I miss little zoie! So how are things going for you guys??? I knew that it would be crazy but I guess I just didnt realize that it would be THIS crazy!I really want to come see you guys! So what airport do you fly into??
Jamie, we're so glad Zoie gets to show Jaxson what's up around here, although we're not excited for the suprise messes and crawling around so fast we can't catch up.
Post a Comment