During the week of graduation we were also trying to pack up our entire apartment, Josh was taking finals, I was still recovering from my marathon, and we were packing to move to New York for the summer! It has been one of the craziest weeks of my life! But we did it! Thankfully, my mom was in town all week so she helped me with packing and taking care of Zoie. I couldn't have done it without her! She was a lifesaver! It was kind of sad when we had to say goodbye to our little apartment. The past 2 years in Provo have been good and I know that I will miss them. On the night of graduation we got on a plane and took a red eye flight to New York. We got here yesterday and we have been settling in and getting ready for the crazy summer ahead of us! Our apartments are really nice and we have a pool, playground (Zoie already loves it),and an awesome workout room. I am so excited for the adventures ahead of us! I think today we are going to take a drive into the city and I can't wait! I love New York!
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Graduation!!
This past week Josh graduated from BYU. He got his degree in Biology and now we are off to dental school for the next four years at USC! I am so proud of how hard he worked to get to where he is now. Both of our families were able to come into town to celebrate his graduation with us. It was fun spending time with everyone!








During the week of graduation we were also trying to pack up our entire apartment, Josh was taking finals, I was still recovering from my marathon, and we were packing to move to New York for the summer! It has been one of the craziest weeks of my life! But we did it! Thankfully, my mom was in town all week so she helped me with packing and taking care of Zoie. I couldn't have done it without her! She was a lifesaver! It was kind of sad when we had to say goodbye to our little apartment. The past 2 years in Provo have been good and I know that I will miss them. On the night of graduation we got on a plane and took a red eye flight to New York. We got here yesterday and we have been settling in and getting ready for the crazy summer ahead of us! Our apartments are really nice and we have a pool, playground (Zoie already loves it),and an awesome workout room. I am so excited for the adventures ahead of us! I think today we are going to take a drive into the city and I can't wait! I love New York!
During the week of graduation we were also trying to pack up our entire apartment, Josh was taking finals, I was still recovering from my marathon, and we were packing to move to New York for the summer! It has been one of the craziest weeks of my life! But we did it! Thankfully, my mom was in town all week so she helped me with packing and taking care of Zoie. I couldn't have done it without her! She was a lifesaver! It was kind of sad when we had to say goodbye to our little apartment. The past 2 years in Provo have been good and I know that I will miss them. On the night of graduation we got on a plane and took a red eye flight to New York. We got here yesterday and we have been settling in and getting ready for the crazy summer ahead of us! Our apartments are really nice and we have a pool, playground (Zoie already loves it),and an awesome workout room. I am so excited for the adventures ahead of us! I think today we are going to take a drive into the city and I can't wait! I love New York!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congrat! Seriously what an accomplishment!
Congrats on making it through the week! So sad we couldn't find time to meet up but I understand how crazy it was fo you guys! I glad you made it to NY cant wait to hear stories and see pictures!
congratulations Josh! So jealous that you are spending the summer in the Big City! HOw fun is that! Cant wait to see you guys!
congrats! i'm so excited you'll be in california. i think it's only like a 5 hour drive...and i'm sure there's somewhere great we can all meet in the middle.
have so much fun in ny this summer! i'm sad that i don't think we'll make it there again before we move away from the east coast :( you'll have to see a broadway show for me!
where is your apt.? it sounds fab!
Post a Comment