This past weekend we rented a cabin up in Big Bear with 6 other couples. We had so much fun staying up late playing games, enjoying the cooler weather, and eating some great food! On Monday a few girls were over at my house and since we were all missing fall, we decided to do something about it! We found a cabin, invited a few more couples, and by Friday afternoon we were on the road! I had never been to Big Bear and I don't think it will be my last time! It was beautiful up there! I think we need to make this a yearly tradition!
3 comments:
hi adcox family Zoie looks so cute playing ring around the rosy!! I miss her! looks like you had lots of fun
So fun!
Love the pic of the 3 dads holding girls on their shoulders- too cute:)
Jamie. What a great weekend full of fun. zoie is getting so big I can't believe it.
Post a Comment