Yesterday some friends and I took our kids to the Underwood farms pumpkin patch. We had such a great time! Zoie loved playing on the haystacks, seeing the animals, walking through the pumpkin patches, going on a tractor ride, and walking through the corn maze! The weather was perfect and the company was even better!
Finnley, Crew, Talli, Zoie, and Drew

Zoie walking through the little pumpkin patch! She refused to wear her shoes the entire time we were there!

Zoie and Mom


I thought this picture was so cute. Finnley was looking at her watch telling Zoie what time it was!



4 comments:
Looks like fun! i love Zoie's little haircut!
cute cute pictures.
I need to send you the group shot!
How fun! We'll have to check that out!
Yeah! Congrats. That will be so fun for Zoie to have a brother or sister. You look great.
Post a Comment