Sunday, November 01, 2009

Halloween 2009!!!

This was probably my favorite Halloween ever! Zoie completely understood the concept of Halloween this year and it was so much fun! We started off our evening at the ward trunk or treat....

Getting cute little Minnie Mouse all dressed up. I was nervous that she wouldn't wear the costume since she is so picky about what clothes she wears, but luckily she loved it!

At the ward trunk or treat!




Carolyn as Cinderella, Zoie as Minnie, and Finnley as Cruella!

Zoie and Finnley with cute little Kate the piggie!


Zoie and Lyla. I love this picture cuz Zoie was telling her "I am minnie mouse"





After the trunk or treat we went down to Old Town Pasadena to have pizza and get a free yogurt at our favorite yogurt shop!



Our friends Chris and Jenny.....the kids were a little scared of them but I thought they looked great!


After we all got our free yogurt we headed over to San Marino to do some more trick or treating! The houses in this neighborhood are amazing and I really enjoyed bringing Zoie up to the doors so I could sneak a peek inside these beautiful homes!

The kids all ready to get some more candy!!


I thought it was so cute that all of the kids were lined up waiting for their treat!

We stopped by the famous "Father of the Bride" house!!


By the end of the night Zoie would walk up to the doors and say "trick or treat" and after they gave her candy she said "thank you, happy halloween" It was so cute!

Some of the houses went all out with their decorations. Im not sure what this house was thinking....but I thought it was a little disturbing.


We got home and dumped out her bag of candy to see what she got.... I would say that the night was pretty successful! That is a lot of candy for a 2 year old!



Im not sure how Zoie knew it was daylight savings but she slept in this morning and we all got some extra sleep! I think we just wore her out yesterday! We had so much fun and this morning she woke up saying "Where is my candy?"

6 comments:

karen said...

Zoie looks so cute, looks like you had a great night. You sure have some good friends to hang out with. Love you guys, and we are so excited to see you soon!!!!!

The Wonnacotts said...

Are you sure you are pregnant? Cause it sure doesn't look like it! But I love Zoie's costume! She looks so stinking cute! I cant wait to see you guys! Hey, this is random, but did you know Chris and Jenny were my Sunday School teachers my senior year?

Jen said...

1st- CONGRATS!!! I'm so excited you are prego:)

Zoie and all the kids looked so adorable in their costumes. So cool about the Father of the Bride house too.

CHRIS and JENNY. said...

so cute! very fun night...and Zoie looked great as minnie mouse : )

Jill K said...

Congratulations on baby number 2!

Your daughter is such a cute little minnie mouse. And I'm lovin the cruella deville costume too!

Austin said...

So cute! I love the costume and all the kids looked sooo darling! Looks like you guys had a great time!