
On Friday afternoon we met up with some friends for a fun evening at Disneyland! I love living so close to the happiest place on earth! I was excited when I got there to see that they had already started putting up some of the Christmas decorations. We stayed until 11pm! The kids were exhausted but it was well worth it! I love seeing how excited Zoie gets when she sees all of the characters.
Zoie was so excited to see Minnie Mouse!
Baby Kate..she was so tired!
2 comments:
that's so fun how you guys can just get up and go to Disneyland anytime you like- So stinkin fun!
I love disneyland at christmastime... what am i saying..., i love disneyland ANYTIME!!! cute pictures Jamie! Zoie is such a big girl!
how are you feeling?? hope all is well. i think i need to come live in ca. with you! it looks like such a blast!! we arent going home for thanksgiving but will be there on the 16th of dec for Christmas. Will you guys be down in az? we'll have to get together!
Post a Comment