Josh and I put on our dancing shoes and went to the Dance en Dente! We had so much fun! It was for the 2nd and 3rd year dental students. It was fun meeting Josh's classmates and even more fun seeing Josh dance! He was crazy! I was very surprised by some of his moves! I didn't know he could clear a dance floor with his sweet moves, or that he would slide across the floor on his knees during a dance off, or that he really could break dance! I am pretty sure he shocked a few people! We went with a few other couples and got there just in time to enjoy dinner before the open bar opened and the real party started! I am pretty sure we were the only sober ones there....but by the pictures it may not appear that way!
hahaha I am dying laughing right now. Josh doing some sweet break dancing moves on the ground huh? But you hot a hair cut! Looks great. You are officially the cutest pregnant woman!
6 comments:
haha!! Jamie this is AWESOME! Looks like you guys had a blast! Go Josh on the nice dance moves.
Ha Ha That's awesome!
I wish I had moves like that :)
hahaha I am dying laughing right now. Josh doing some sweet break dancing moves on the ground huh? But you hot a hair cut! Looks great. You are officially the cutest pregnant woman!
HOw fun! I am going to have to remember to have Josh show us some dance moves. Maybe he and Sydnee can have a dance off!
I think Tanner taught him his moves in Cali last year!
Post a Comment