Me and a few other girls spent the weekend hanging out down in Newport. We had fun going to the new Cafe Rio, walking around Irvine Spectrum, staying up talking until the wee hours of the morning (5:30am to be exact), getting pedicures, playing on the beach, and having fun in Hollywood! Our awesome husbands so kindly watched the children for the weekend while we played! I had so much fun and I am so grateful for these fun girls!
stop it!! You have too much fun over there jamie! Still trying to figure out a way for johnny to go to usc! haha! My sil and cousin who are married (dori's bro and johnny's sis) are going to usc dental school next year..so maybe we will be visiting them and we can hang out!!
HOw fun! YOu really do need to stop partying all the time! My carpool life is so awesome compared to yours! No seriously I am trying to convince Guy we should take a Disneyland trip in Feb. So far he is not buying it!
4 comments:
stop it!! You have too much fun over there jamie! Still trying to figure out a way for johnny to go to usc! haha! My sil and cousin who are married (dori's bro and johnny's sis) are going to usc dental school next year..so maybe we will be visiting them and we can hang out!!
HOw fun! YOu really do need to stop partying all the time! My carpool life is so awesome compared to yours! No seriously I am trying to convince Guy we should take a Disneyland trip in Feb. So far he is not buying it!
Awesome!
I'm just a little jealous:)
Looks like a blast! So fun to see you the other day!
Post a Comment