Monday, March 29, 2010

You know you look like you are going to pop when.....

1. At 36 weeks I was measuring 34 weeks. At 37 weeks I was measuring 37 weeks. How did I grow that much in 1 week?
2. Nearly everyone at church commented on how I "really popped out" this past week..... even men noticed.
3. I was waiting in line at the grocery store and the clerk had a very concerned look on her face and asked if I was ok. I must look as awful as I feel! She also asked me about 4 times if I needed help out to my car.
4. I only have about 3 shirts that fit me right now, and some of Josh's t-shirts are even tight.

I am so DONE being pregnant! Hopefully no more than 17 days to go!

9 comments:

Jen said...

Where's a belly shot??????

towards the end I hate going out in public- i swear some people can be rude with their comments.

So fun that you are almost done!!!!

Tim and Jennifer said...

Let's see some pics!! You always looked so small in the others one you have posted, I bet you still look great!

Shannon said...

Oh stop it! I just saw you and you look great!

Kristen Lane said...

Ok... You make me laugh!!!! That's SO funny though because I think you just described how my last couple weeks have gone. I'm sure you look good though! Well hopefully our little boys will be here soon! Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

if i could look half as good as you when i'm pregnant i might think about another one!. but i do know how you feel. the end is the worst! keep smiling he's almost here!

Mallory Nikolaus said...

I can't wait to see this baby! I feel the same way and I know it's only gonna get worse! I'm 28 weeks measuring 26 and people make comments daily on how "fast I'm growing" BLAH!!! Maybe I'm a hypersensitive pregnant girl but it bugs when people comment on how "big" I am. haha! So lucky that you only have 17 days left!

CHRIS and JENNY. said...

i am sorry that my husband was one of those men : )
you do look absolutely darling!

Poelmans said...

jamie you totally rock the pregnant look, even if you don't feel that way. good luck in these next few weeks! maybe he'll come early!

Lindsay said...

ha ha your hilarious! I totally understand though...just know that everyone else is jealous of how cute you are pregnant and you are rocking these last couple weeks! Now lets walk this baby out of you!