I turned 26 on Friday. I can't believe that I am now closer to 30 than 20. It was such a great day and I had so much fun! We went to breakfast, got pedicures (Zoie and I), took a nap, hiked up to the Hollywood sign, had a yummy mexican dinner, and finished the night off with cupcakes. Josh has been studying all day everyday so it was so nice to hang out with him all day long! Here are some pictures from our fun day....
3 things: 1- This is Brad,Alyssa left my laptop on your Blog 2- Jamie I never knew you had such hops and happy b-day 3- Josh you'll kill the boards. They wont even know what hit them.
8 comments:
I sure miss you guys, can't wait to see you in a few weeks! sounds like a perfect birthday! the little ones are soooooo cute!!!!
I LOVE the picture of Zoie kissing your cheek! Miss you guys!
We will celebrate more when you get here! Zack is so dang cute, makes me kinda sad I am done with that phase in life!
i love the picture of you jumping in the air. happy birthday!
I haven't looked at your blog in a long time and Zack is so cute! Happy birthday too! I love all the pictures!
I'm glad you had a great birthday! I can't believe how big Zack is. We can't wait to see you soon!!
Love the jumping one:)
Happy Birthday!
3 things:
1- This is Brad,Alyssa left my laptop on your Blog
2- Jamie I never knew you had such hops and happy b-day
3- Josh you'll kill the boards. They wont even know what hit them.
Post a Comment