The kids and I decided to take a trip to AZ, leaving Josh here to study for his dental boards exam. Lucky guy...hehe. It was Zack's first trip on an airplane and my first trip alone with the 2 kids! Zack was asleep before the plane even took off and Zoie colored or looked at her books the entire time! I even got to read my magazine! It was heaven. When we got to AZ Zoie was so excited to see grandma, papa, and her cousins! Even though it was extremely hot ( like 120 degrees) we still managed to have a lot of fun. We went swimming, saw Toy Story, went shopping, and played with cousins! It was great to be home with family, but we were excited to get home to dad! We are even more excited that he took his test and he won't have to study for a million hours a day!
First airplane ride!

I can't get enough of this little boy! And I can't believe he is already 4 months old! Time is going way too fast!

Everytime she jumped off this step she would say "to infinity and beyond" I think someone has been watching Toy Story too much.

Zoie, Chloe, Halle, and Crew


Josh starts his third year of dental school tomorrow! I can't believe we are already half way done. It will be great to one day be done with school.....but until that day comes we are really enjoying student life!
1 comment:
Zack is so cute! I hope Josh's boards went well. We're starting the whole cram for boards for the next 3 weeks thing.. Austin takes his at the end of Sept. I can't wait till its over!
Post a Comment