Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

The only picture I took on Thanksgiving......


She rode that dog the entire time we were there.  She said it was a horse and she named him Jessie.



We had a great Thanksgiving this year!  We decided to stay home instead of traveling to AZ to be with family.  We enjoyed being together as a family and starting a few new traditions.  We woke up and went on "The First Annual Adcox Family Turkey Trot".  It was a great run and the best part about it was that we didn't have to pay!  After our run we watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade and I got busy in the kitchen.  Josh enjoyed a nap, while I slaved in the kitchen for a few hours.  I usually don't cook on Thanksgiving since we are usually home, but I really enjoyed the cooking!  We spent the afternoon eating and hanging out with great friends!  Zoie had so much fun and on our way home she asked if she could "please go to bed"....umm....yes please!

No comments: