After seven months of not having a Disneyland pass, we finally renewed them!!! It was probably the best day in Zoie's life :) Our passes expired in October but we wanted to wait to renew them so that we could enjoy them our entire last year of dental school. Well, that time has come! I can't believe we only have a year left of dental school...WOW!
When we woke up on Friday we told Zoie that we had a surprise for her. She asked us if it had rides and food. Hmmm.....I think she was on to our surprise. She asks us to go to Disneyland probably 4 times a week, so you could imagine how excited she was when we saw the sign for the Happiest Place on Earth! It was a crowded day but the weather was perfect. We went on 4 rides and called it a day...thats the beauty of having an annual pass.
Zoie is now tall enough to ride everything but Indiana Jones. I think I got a little too excited about this and I sent her on Thunder Mountain Railroad with Josh. She hated it. Poor girl was so scared. Josh said she held onto him for dear life and her heart beat was racing so fast! After this ride she actually asked us to go home......oops! Hope I didn't scar her for life. We ended the day with a treat and headed home!
We let Zoie pick the first ride and she picked the tea cups. We started out slow and the kids were laughing so hard. And then Josh took over and spun that tea cup so fast! The kids heads started spinning and by the time we were done they looked like they were going to puke!
Before the ride:
After the ride:
1 comment:
Love the before and after ride pics. hahahaha!
Post a Comment