Monday, May 09, 2011

mom's day

I love being mom.  I am so glad I get to stay home every single day with my 2 little monsters.  Every day is different and challenging, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.  I could be having the worst day and then Zoie will give me a hug and tell me that i'm the best mom and my mood instantly changes.  Mother's day was great this year.  I was totally spoiled.  I woke up to breakfast and a few gifts.  Throughout the day Zoie made me cute gifts and told me "happy mother's day" close to 100 times.  After church I was able to get a much needed 3 hour nap.....heavenly!  We ended the night with Josh grilling up some hamburgers.  I kinda wish it was Mother's Day every day!



1 comment:

Poelmans said...

k you look GORGEOUS in these pictures, and congrats on your 5th marathon! amazing!