The night before the Rose Bowl Parade the floats line up on Orange Grove starting around 9pm. Since Orange Grove is literally one street over from our house we decided to get on our bikes and check out the floats up close before the parade. I am so glad we did this and am wondering why we have never done it before. We went to the parade a few years ago and I think I actually enjoyed this more that the actual parade! Since we will be staying in California, Josh and I are thinking about making this a yearly tradition!
The next day we woke up, grabbed some donuts, and headed towards the end of the parade to see some of the floats. It was nice not waking up super early to see the parade, but our seats were not what I would call amazing! We still had fun and considering the fact that my kids lost interest in about 5 minutes, its probably was good we didn't sacrifice too much sleep for good seats!
Zoie's set up....she could hardly see but she thought it was awesome!
1 comment:
I notice Zoie has her favorite shirt on!
Post a Comment