About a year ago Josh took Zoie to get a wetsuit with the hope that she would want to start surfing with him. She was excited about the wetsuit for about .4 seconds. She has always had a fear of water and she is just barely getting over it. Last Monday Josh didn't have school and the weather was beautiful so we went down to Manhattan beach. To our surprise Zoie asked if she could go surfing! Josh was so excited!
Getting all suited up! She will only let daddy help her. I guess surfing is "their" thing.... I kinda love that.
All ready to go! I can't get over how cute she is in that little wetsuit.
Heading out.....
They started out just riding the waves in so she wouldn't get scared.
Teaching her how to stand.....
She did it! Obviously, with a little help from dad:)
3 comments:
That is sooooo cute!!!
That is the cutest thing ever, so fun! By the way do you know what your having yet? Did I miss that post?
how adorable is that!!!
Post a Comment