7 years later and we are still using our 6 foot pre lit artificial tree that we bought for $30 at Walmart. We never stay home for Christmas, so until then we will probably continue to use our not so beautiful but it gets the job done tree! The kids LOVED decorating this year. I let them put the ornaments on and then I slowly moved them up and spaced them out. I let them each pick out a new ornament at Target. Zack picked out Buzz Light Year and Zoie picked out some ballet slippers. They loved their ornaments!
One of my favorite things to do around Christmas is sit near the tree all lit up with no other lights on. I don't know what it is about it, but its so peaceful. I love it.
This picture made Josh and I laugh. It kinda sums up our life:)






No comments:
Post a Comment