Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Thanksgiving 2012

For Thanksgiving we went home to AZ.  Our 6 hour trip turned into more like 8 thanks to lovely LA traffic, but thanks to ipads and lots of snacks the kids did great!  We started off our turkey day running the Gilbert Turkey trot.  Josh and I did the 10k together and had so much fun!  Josh never runs, but when it is a race he thinks he needs to sprint.  The run just about killed me.

Thanksgiving dinner was spent with Josh's family and some of their friends.  The weather was beautiful and we enjoyed eating and catching up outside under the warm sun.

Somehow my sisters and I convinced my mom to join us for black Friday shopping at Target.  Im pretty sure she loved it and can't wait to go back next year!:)

It was a great Thanksgiving and I am so glad that we were able to make it back to AZ!

My picture taking was pretty sad......

 My shopping buddy


 Skateboarding with dad 


Zoie and Chloe

No comments: