Wow she actually looks like she likes her bath. It took both of my kids a few months before they liked bath time.
She is so tiny! I can't believe she fits in a bathroom sink :) She's adorable Jamie. Congrats!!
Jamie she is so sweet. I bet you are in heaven. We miss you guys and hope all is well.
Jamie it's Hillary!!! You're baby is absolutely precious! What a doll. Don't you just love being a mom. Love the pics and I love her nursery. You Adair girls always have everything looking darling! Best of luck!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow she actually looks like she likes her bath. It took both of my kids a few months before they liked bath time.
She is so tiny! I can't believe she fits in a bathroom sink :) She's adorable Jamie. Congrats!!
Jamie she is so sweet. I bet you are in heaven. We miss you guys and hope all is well.
Jamie it's Hillary!!! You're baby is absolutely precious! What a doll. Don't you just love being a mom. Love the pics and I love her nursery. You Adair girls always have everything looking darling! Best of luck!
Post a Comment