Here are my two girls in the hospital this morning. They said Zoie was healthy so we checked out of the hospital and got home this afternoon. I was suprised that she actually fit into her carseat. She looks so small in it. Grandma Adair and Jamie couldn't wait to get a bow in her hair and as you can tell she has plenty of pink! I loved the picture of my two girls sleeping on the love sac after we got home. They are Heaven sent! She is already enjoying her naps in the love sac so I think that was a good investment. Just to let everyone I have been the only one on diper duty, and Im up to five! Gotta love it!
3 comments:
Yay! Congrats! She is so beautiful. I am so happy for you guys. Hopefully I'll get to see her one of these days. xoxoTaryn
So Cute!! I am so excited that you guys are updating this thing!!! Love the Bow.
oh she gets cuter by the day! i can't wait to see more pictures! and i really really hope you'll be in az for christmas this year!
Post a Comment