Josh and I finally finshed the nursery last night! We are ready for her to come now! I go to the doctor tomorrow so hopefully I will get some better news than I did last week!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
jamie her room is sooo adorable! i can't wait to see pictures of her!
Jamie That room looks so darling. I will definately need you to help me with my nursery when I have a baby. Anyway I can't wait to see your cute little girl. Goodluck with everything and tell Josh he'll do great on the DAT
3 comments:
jamie her room is sooo adorable! i can't wait to see pictures of her!
Jamie That room looks so darling. I will definately need you to help me with my nursery when I have a baby. Anyway I can't wait to see your cute little girl. Goodluck with everything and tell Josh he'll do great on the DAT
GOOD LUCK JOSH!!!!!!!!!! and Jamie
Post a Comment