Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Weekend

We had such a fun easter weekend! On Saturday we went to a park and had an easter party with our ward. We colored eggs, frosted sugar cookies, and played a bunch of games! After the party we spent the rest of the afternoon taking walks and playing outside. The weather is finally warming up here and we are loving the sun!



Easter Sunday Zoie got to wear her cute new easter dress! She looked so adorable! The easter bunny found our house and we got spoiled! Zoie got some new books, a swim suit, bubbles, and a kite! We got a fun easter package from grandma full of candy, toys, and some cute spring clothes! We spent the day playing with bubbles, getting kites stuck in trees, and having a yummy easter dinner with friends!







10 comments:

karen said...

zoie looks soooo cute!!! You're Easter pics are so cute, we miss you guys and I'm glad you are finally getting some nice weather! love Mom

Jen said...

Love the dress- Katelyn's was a little big for her, but was still cute.
What totally fun stuff Zoie get from the Easter bunny, Lucky little girl!

Shannon said...

Zoie looks like she had a fun first easter! Aren't the holidays more fun when you have kids! You look so cute as always. I wish my baby weight was melting away like yours!

Amber said...

I love Zoies Easter outfit. She is such a cute little girl. You look great too.

Austin and Kelli said...

Looks like you guys had a great Easter! And Zoie's new outfits are all so darling! I can't wait for that!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Clarks said...

Jamie, Are you guys going to moab tomorrow??? I am training for the 1/2 and I noticed that you are too:) Anyway....I was wondering if you would want to go on a rather long run up there. I am not sure of our schedule, but I am sure we will have enough time to get a run in. What do you think??

The Clarks said...

well looks like you are way ahead of the game!.... i just scrolled down and saw that you have already ran 17 miles! I ran 10 last weekend and that is the most I have ever ran. I was thinking I would run anywhere from 6-9 depending on how much time we have and how I am feeling. I have been having problems with my knee. But seriously if you were planning on running more than that, dont feel like you have to run with me:)

Anonymous said...

Zoie is just so precious!! I'm glad you're enjoying some warmer weather!

The Littlest Moons said...

Jamie, I can't get over how good you look! And Zoie is so adorable! I am so glad you had a happy Easter. It looks like it was great!