Sunday, March 30, 2008
Moab
This past weekend we went to Moab, Utah. It is only about 3 hours from Provo but the weather is much warmer! Josh had some training for work to go to down there and all of the wives were also invited! I wasn't too excited about going cuz I had to miss out on a lot of the fun since I had Zoie, but it ended up being so much fun! We got there Thursday night and we had a dutchoven dinner and then we went to a bon fire. The fire was huge! Instead of using sticks or wood to burn it, they used logs! On Friday they rented out every jeep in Moab and went jeeping. I stayed at the hotel with some of the other moms but I still had fun getting a pedicure, going to lunch, and hanging out by the pool. Saturday we had training all day. By the end of the day I was so sick of trying to keep Zoie quiet! It was like going to church but for 6 hours instead of 3. But we had some awesome training and it made me so excited for the summer! Only 4 weeks till we are moving to New York! Today I was sitting in church and I realized that next fast sunday I would be in NY!!! I am so excited!!!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That's such a beautiful view!
Looks like fun. Sydnee has been begging to check out your blog. She loves to see new pictures of you guys!
Fun trip. Your hair has gotten so long. Any ticks you can pass my way.
I can't believe NY is only 4 weeks away for you guys, that means only 4 more weeks of living in Utah,crazy to think that that part of your life is almost over huh?!
Jamie! Lets get together ya ya ya! jk that was pretty cheesy! But seriously, I spent all day at tara, bron's wife's house, and i learned some preety cool tricks for pics and got some goods on my comp that i want to give you!
Post a Comment