Zoie is nine months old today! Im not sure where the time has gone. The nine months of being pregnant seem to last forever, but now that she is here the past nine months have gone so fast! Zoie is such a sweetheart and we love having her in our home. Here are some things about her:
* She still fits into her 3-6 month clothes (I think she got my height...poor girl)
* She is a great sleeper. She sleeps 10-12 hours at night( without waking up) and then takes 2 naps during the day.
* She never sits still, she is always moving!
* She loves baby einstein
* She loves to eat and will eat whatever I feed her.
* She is starting to walk. She takes about 2-3 steps and then falls over.
* She loves little kids. She screams and gets so excited everytime she sees a little kid.
* When strangers are looking at her she tilts her head to the side to show them how cute she is.
* She finally got her first tooth. I discovered in yesterday at church. She has been so good lately that I didn't even know she was teething!
* She is starting to understand what I am saying to her. The other day I had ran 17 miles and my legs hurt so bad so I was being a bum and laying on the couch and I told her to go get her ba ba that was on the ground and she did! It was so cute she grabbed it by the nipple and crawled over to me with it so I could feed it to her.
* She refuses to wear headbands anymore. If I put one on her she pulls it off immediatly. Oh, and she is growing a beautiful mullet!
* She has no fear. She will crawl off anything and everything (beds, furniture, tables...etc).
Anyway, these are a few things that I love about her!
7 comments:
What a Sweetie! She is becoming such a "Little" big girl!
You forgot to mention that her favorite person in the world is me, and she starts laughing and smiling everytime she sees me haha
I can't believe she already understanding you thats amazing but not as amazing as you running 17 miles, thats insane! Your amazing.
Jamie my favorite part of all of that is that she has a mullet! Ha! After all the teasing yu and your friends put Sydnee through you deserve it! No seriously she is so cute and you are such a cute mom! Miss ya!
Hey Jamie-- Want to go to a park or something (ANYTHING) this week? It's supposed to be warmer and I'd love to get out...
Hey Jamie! We just went private and I need your e mail so we can invite you! E mail it to mcknights06@gmail.com. Thanks!
She is such a cutie! I can't believe you ran 17 miles! Wow!
Post a Comment