For family home evening we decided to take a trip over to California Adventure. We had never been there and we had so much fun! I was so excited to see everything decorated for Halloween and I was not disappointed! Everything looked so cute! Zoie loved riding the big Ferris wheel and carousel. I think she is starting to figure out what Disneyland is cuz when we tell her we are going there she gets so excited and starts clapping her hands!
Sorry that I comment on everything..I just can't help it. Will you tell Zoie to stop growing because she is getting way to big on me! I love the picture of her and goofy....her face is so cute!
I heard everything is so cute for Halloween at Disneyland! What a fun family home evening. Mine was spent trying not to kill my children as they bounced off the walls while I tried to give my lesson on courage. I think they all really learned alot!hehe
YOU SUCk!! jk .. guess where WE went for f.h.e. ? McDonalds for $1.00 ice cream cones.... so let me check, wait... yeah, i'd have to say i'd rather go to CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE. !!love you and that's so awesome that you can just take a little jaunt over to Disneyland :)mmmmmmm, i can smell the churros from all the way over HERE!!!!wow. Now that im depressed, im going to go to bed now. :)
7 comments:
Oh I want to live in California!
I freaken love California Adventure Land... especially that ride where you just sit in the chair and it flies you all over the world!
Sorry that I comment on everything..I just can't help it. Will you tell Zoie to stop growing because she is getting way to big on me! I love the picture of her and goofy....her face is so cute!
I heard everything is so cute for Halloween at Disneyland! What a fun family home evening. Mine was spent trying not to kill my children as they bounced off the walls while I tried to give my lesson on courage. I think they all really learned alot!hehe
so you have such a hard life i feel sooooo sorry for you!
YOU SUCk!! jk .. guess where WE went for f.h.e. ? McDonalds for $1.00 ice cream cones.... so let me check, wait... yeah, i'd have to say i'd rather go to CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE. !!love you and that's so awesome that you can just take a little jaunt over to Disneyland :)mmmmmmm, i can smell the churros from all the way over HERE!!!!wow. Now that im depressed, im going to go to bed now. :)
How fun! Sorry I haven't called you back yet I'm trying to catch up on sleep and getting the hang of being a mom. I'll talk to you soon though.
Post a Comment