On Friday night a group from our ward and dental school met up at the beach for a bonfire! It was a little windy and cold but we still had so much fun. Zoie loved playing with her friend Finnley and watching the waves in the ocean!
Okay...I'm a little stalker and I found you guys! Cute blog. We have loved getting to know you guys and it is so fun for Finnley to have a cute friend. Lets get together again soon. Oh, and email me that stuff from the LDS wives group when you get a chance. Thanks! l.s.duckworth@gmail.com
We were all talking about how we do not feel sorry for you! You guys look like you are having so much fun! Zoie and her little friend are darling! Cant wait to see you guys!
4 comments:
The ocean is so beautiful- even @ night. .I'm surprised it wasn't too cold with the cold front that blew in.
The pic with the girls smiling @ each other is adorable!
Okay...I'm a little stalker and I found you guys! Cute blog. We have loved getting to know you guys and it is so fun for Finnley to have a cute friend. Lets get together again soon. Oh, and email me that stuff from the LDS wives group when you get a chance. Thanks! l.s.duckworth@gmail.com
We were all talking about how we do not feel sorry for you! You guys look like you are having so much fun! Zoie and her little friend are darling! Cant wait to see you guys!
those pictures are great! I love the first one Zoie looks darling!
Post a Comment