I went into Zoie's room to check on her while she was taking a nap and this is what I found.....
This isn't the first time I have found her like this, she actually does is very often. Should I be concerned that my child sleeps with a blanket on her head?
On a side note, she is getting huge! Where did my baby go?
haha I love Amber's comment. But she looks so big! I was looking at pictures from last year, and she was just so tiny! I miss you guys! And am so so so jealous you are going home in a couple weeks, you have no idea! Well love ya, call me sometime
Zoie is hilarious! I love that picture!! Last night i went into check on Paisley and I couldnt find her for a brief second and my heart jumped into my throat- i thought " shoot could she really have just climbed out of her crib?" it wouldnt surprise me, but no, she was completely UNDER her blankets!!! ahhh! Miss you guys! ps. i just read ashton's comment... you get to go home in a couple weeks?! have fun, wish we were too! im already getting excited to go home for Christmas:) yay, no snow in mesa!
She does look so big! Now you need another one! J/K I can tease all of you now that I have done my duty to adding to the family! We are excited to see you guys we need to plan something fun!
What a crack up! She has gotten so big. It looks like you guys are living a rough life -going to disney and the beach. HAHA! We want to come visit and do that with you-how fun!!
8 comments:
That is so funny, Austin would freak out if he found Ava like that!
maybe you should consider taking away the blankets!
How can that be little Zoie??
I'm feeling the same way about Sterling... he doesn't feel like a baby anymore! I guess its time for another one... :)
haha I love Amber's comment. But she looks so big! I was looking at pictures from last year, and she was just so tiny! I miss you guys! And am so so so jealous you are going home in a couple weeks, you have no idea! Well love ya, call me sometime
Zoie is hilarious! I love that picture!! Last night i went into check on Paisley and I couldnt find her for a brief second and my heart jumped into my throat- i thought " shoot could she really have just climbed out of her crib?" it wouldnt surprise me, but no, she was completely UNDER her blankets!!! ahhh!
Miss you guys! ps. i just read ashton's comment... you get to go home in a couple weeks?! have fun, wish we were too! im already getting excited to go home for Christmas:) yay, no snow in mesa!
She does look so big! Now you need another one! J/K I can tease all of you now that I have done my duty to adding to the family! We are excited to see you guys we need to plan something fun!
What a crack up! She has gotten so big. It looks like you guys are living a rough life -going to disney and the beach. HAHA! We want to come visit and do that with you-how fun!!
Post a Comment