Some girls from my ward are trying to put together a group to run the Ragnar Relay on April 24-25 in LA. We are still needing a few more girls so if you are interested, please let me know! I have never done this race, but I hear it is awesome! We will start in Santa Barbara and finish at Dana Point. It is 177 miles! There are 12 people on the team and each member runs 3 legs of the race ranging from 3-8 miles. If you want more information go to ragnarrelay.com. It is going to be a blast!!!

* I enjoy running/training for races like this so I can eat treats like the one I posted below:)
3 comments:
What a fun race that is going to be. If I was a runner, i would totally join :) Good luck!
You know I would so be in if I didn't live on the other side of the country! You have to left me know how it goes.
Hey Jamie! How are you!? Hey would you mind emailing me your address to amyleeclark at gmail.com?? Thanks!
Post a Comment