Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day 2009





Grandma and Grandpa Adair sent Zoie a cute little valentines day package with her cute v-day outfit and these glasses. She doesn't really like the glasses....but she thought it was pretty cool when I wore them!

Valentine's Day was wonderful this year! I loved having it be on a Saturday so that I could spend the entire day with Josh! The weather was beautiful so we tried to spend as much time outside as possible! We walked to a little deli around the corner from us and had a great sandwich for lunch. We decided to save a little money and just stay home for dinner so we made breakfast for dinner, one of our favorite things to do, and watched a movie and had chocolate dipped strawberries for dessert. It was a great day and I think Valentines Day should come around more than once a year!

3 comments:

Dave and Catherine said...

Your posts started showing up in my blog reader again... Did you make it public again?

Jen said...

Zoie looks jealous when you are wearing her glasses. I bet she wants to look just as good as Mommy:)

The Wonnacotts said...

you would make your child wear a shirt that says I love my mommy