A pair of size 20 shoes..

Nasty mens underware that Zoie wanted to carry around..

And an ugly pink chair that Zoie thought was so cool..

On saturday we made the drive over to Chino Hills cuz the missionaries told us about a restaurant that was just like Cafe Rio. It was so gross and we will never go back. I left hungry. I never leave Cafe Rio hungry.
Sunday we went to a really fun superbowl party with a bunch of friends from our ward. I ate way too much good food! Its a good think I am teaching a cycling class in about an hour so maybe I can work off a few of the calories from the ice cream, cookies, brownies, etc... that I ate last night.
And to finish the weekend off....we watched The Office. It was great.
5 comments:
You know you bought that pair of mens underwear for Josh for Valentines Day!
haha. Zoie is so funny that she wanted to carry those around. I can't believe how tall she has gotten. Thats awesome you teach a cycling class. I need to get into working out after I finally have this baby and I always love cycling classes. Hope youguys are doing great.
I'm totally grossed out by the pet store too!
Jamie- your weekend sounded FANTASTIC! seriously! i love that you ate way too much on superbowl sunday, it makes me feel better about all the CRAP i ate :) you teach cycling?! good for you!
um, the big ole black underwear from ross...DEFINATELY a treasure! i almost peed my pants! so funny! why do our kids like stuff like that?
the office, one word. HILARIOUS! its what i look forward to EVERY week. hope you guys are doing great! at least its not 8 degrees there... ! miss you.
Haha those pics are hilarious. I can't believe you teach a cycling class. How did you get certified for it? You are my hero.
Post a Comment