Monday, May 04, 2009

Arizona!!!

Josh hasn't had school for the past couple of weeks so after he got back from Costa Rica ( I will post on that later) we headed down to Arizona to visit family! Josh worked with my dad most of the time, while Zoie and I had fun! It was so great to be down there before it gets super hot! We had fun hanging out with cousins, drinking lots of chocolate shakes, going shopping, going swimming, and going to the lake! I usually don't mind when we have to leave AZ to come back to CA, but this time I was sad to leave. Zoie was having so much fun with her cousins! Oh well, I guess pretty soon the weather will be miserable there and they will all be coming here to excape the heat! We can't wait for our next trip to AZ!

Having fun at the lake! It was Zoie's first time on the boat!

Eating popsicles with Chole and Halle

I met my sisters at the mall one day and we let the kids run in the water...Zoie loved it!


2 comments:

Austin said...

Love the popcicle picture!

The Wonnacotts said...

so fun! Wish I was there! And i'm real jealous! I lived at home for a whole summer, and dad wouldn't take me to the lake once! Maybe now that I will only be visiting he will squeeze it in...miss ya!